Tranya Rimor wireless headphones provide an awesome auditory experience.
Tranya Rimor sounds like a minor city in Transylvania, but is the brand name of an high-quality pair of wireless headphones.
Like many of its competitors in a crowded market, the Rimor has all the usual specifications to make listening to music and making phone calls an excellent experience.
Rimor uses a 10mm nano-ti coated dynamic driver to reproduce highly accurate and rich sounds. It apparently creates three times more detail than a typical 6mm driver, which prevent distortion.
With built-in industry-leading Realtek audio codec technology, it ensures high-speed transmission with significantly reduced latency and Rimor’s refined design with passive noise reduction blocks most background noises.
Both earbuds are easy to ‘install’ in the ear and left/right earbuds can be set to mono mode and stereo mode. This design also ensures better connectivity with both left/right earbud communicating with devices at the same time.
The Rimor supports up to eight-hour non-stop audio streaming on a single charge and the portable charging case provides four full recharges.
Retailing at around $80 (£63), they are not cheap compared to other earbuds, but the strength of quality makes this purchase an intelligent option. They are, quite literally, music to the ears and although they do fall out sometimes, especially when exercising, there has yet to be a similar product that can provide that. This website gives them a very solid 8.5/10.
1. 10mm nano-ti coated dynamic driver (3x more detailed than a typical 6mm driver creates)
2. Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 audio codec technology (Chipset)
3. Passive noise cancellation
4. Dual-master design (it’s upgraded compared to master-slave design)
5. Up to 8-hour playtime per charge, and 40 hours in total with charging case
6. IPX5 water and sweat resistant
7. Light weight: each bud weighs only five grams
8. Type C charging
9. Fast charging: charge 10 minutes and can be used for 90 minutes