Early birds will earn high yields from liquidity farming
SiennaSwap is dropping – and in the best possible way. After the extraordinary raise of $11.2 million in private and public sales earlier this year and the inevitable delay in launching software, this is probably the development update everyone who contributes to the Sienna Network has been waiting for.
Wen launch? 🚀 Wen lunch? 🌯
Move your eyes a few inches down now ⏬
SiennaSwap will launch October 7th 1pm UTC!! 🚀
What will happen in the days up until launch?
- A final testnet version was uploaded on Monday, September 27th
- Preparing support for the IBC mainnet upgrade in October
- Marketing push
- Front end penetration testing
Sienna’s Automated Market Maker, SiennaSwap, is a privacy-first, cross-chain decentralized exchange where users can swap private tokens in complete privacy.
Sienna Swap runs on Secret Network, which is the first blockchain with privacy-preserving smart-contracts with high scalability and low fees. Transactions are executed almost instantly, and with privacy combined, front-running is effectively mitigated.
While being 100% private, Sienna also provides low transaction fees due to the inherent blockchain scalability Sienna utilises.
Users can swap any private SNIP-20 token at Sienna. If they do not have private tokens yet, they can use the bridge to exchange their tokens for the private equivalent. They can always be convered back again.
This will enable users to trade through SiennaSwap and much more besides.
Other things that happened last week:
- More work on SiennaLend (everyone internally is hyped about the way it looks 🔥)
- More work on SiennaSwap 2.0 front end (launch of the new design is expected to be a few weeks after SiennaSwap
- Awaiting Coingecko adding circulating supply / market cap data. Should happen soon as they have received an API source to use.
Get ready! It’s happening! Remember the early birds will earn high yields from liquidity farming.